Most people usually find it very hard to make their favorite foods. In my case, I wanted to make pizza but I didn’t know where to start. Until my mom taught me. I used her recipe and I was able to make my very own pizza. The recipe below will teach you how to make your first homemade pizza even better than I did.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- PIZZA SAUCE
MAKING THE PIZZA DOUGH
- Get a bowl and add yeast, sugar, and warm water in it.
- Let the mixture sit there for 3-5 minutes. After 5 minutes add flour, salt, and the tip of olive and 3 teaspoons of olive oil.
- The mixture will become more solid. Sprinkle flour on a clean surface.
- Form a ball with the flour mixture and place it on the floured surface.
- Knead the dough on the surface for 5-8 minutes.
- After you finish kneading it place the dough in a large container and cover it. Let the dough sit at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
Roll the dough until it has a circular shape
Roll the radars of the dough to make the end look puffy. This will make the end of the dough thicker.
Place the pizza sauce directly onto the dough, then add the cheese and the topping.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Remember to place the pizza baking sheet or the pizza stone in it.
Place the pizza in the oven. Bake it for around 25-30 mins until the crust has a crispy golden brown appearance.
Now that you have made your very own pizza. It’s time to enjoy and saber every bite