In this article I will show you how to clean a honeywell fan by showing you seome simple but effectove methods. Some of these methods includes dissasemblign.I will also show you how to clean different types of honeywll fans as well.
How to clean a Honeywell Tower Fan
When cleaning a honeywell tower fan you have to clean it differently from a regular fan. Instead of just using a cloth its best to use a vacuum as well..
Before you start cleaning its best that you unplug the fan first. Then use a vacuum to get rid of all the dirt and dust that was on the grates of the fan.
- Remove as much dust from the grill as you can with a cleaning brush.
- Clean the body of the fan with a damp cloth. You can use just water alone or you can mix it with a tiny bit of dish soap.
How to Clean Honeywell Floor fan
Before you clean your Honeywell floor fan you need to remove the front grill and unplug the fan. Now it’s time to clean it. You’ll also need the following:
- Cleaning brush
- Soft cleaning cloth
Place the fan on its face and remove the screws on the rear grills. Now pull the front grill off of the fans. The reason why you want to do this is to clean the blades of the fan.
Now you need to use a soft cleaning cloth or a brush to get rid of the dust and dirt that’s on the fan blades. Make sure to be careful when you are cleaning certain areas of the fan and it’s also good to not disassemble every part of the fan when you are cleaning it. You also need to clean the grills as well. After that, you need to reassemble the fan.
How to Clean Honeywell Table fans
When cleaning Honeywell table fans you need to first unplug them and then disassemble it. You will also need a soft brush and a cleaning cloth.
- Use the damp cloth or brush to dust off the fan blades.
- To clean the inside of the fan just use a small vacuum cleaner to get rid of the dust that’s inside.
- Now it’s time to reassemble the fan.
- After reassembling the fan it is now time to clean the grills. If there is dust and dirt in any hard-to-reach areas it is best to use a vacuum cleaner or a can of compressed air to get rid of the dirt and dust.
So now you know how to clean a Honeywell fan. It’s best to do this every month to keep your fans clean.